Saturday, April 4, 2009
New Challenge...
I have been wondering if I should post this or not. I'd almost rather not, but maybe it will help me or someone else going through a challenge. I was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. No, its not the same thing as Muscular Dystrophy like my husband and youngest daughter have. That's been the number one question asked of me. Sometimes MS can be triggered by traumatic events, low Vitamin D and B's, Omega 3, etc. They are not sure how it starts. Anyway, I have lost partial sight out of my left eye from Optic Neuritis. My body attacks the coating around my nerves. It decided a couple of months ago to attack my optic nerve. So I hope to get the sight back eventually, but its also likely I have permanently lost that part of my sight. I am looking into alternatives to help me lessen the symptoms and the frequency, so we'll see what happens. Anyway, I'll let you know what I find works. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i love you lori! you really are one of the strongest people i know! i pray for you every night!
ReplyDeleteJulie, you are truely a blessing in my life! I love you too!
ReplyDeleteI saw your blog address on faebook andlearned afew things tha I didn't know before. I am so glad that we have reconnected I wish I had keptin touch w/you after you moved from Pleasentn and we moved back to So CA. You are an an amazing person and such an inspiration. Hopefully we ca get together on of these days Mindy
ReplyDelete